Are there any guys who would never be in a relationship with a fat girl?

i see so many fat girls, and i feel bad for these guys that have to face them.

just wondering, guys, would any of you ever date a fat girl?

• yeah i would never date a fat girl
  • i would date a fat girl
and i noticed there are way more fat girls as you get older...

usually too many girls are fat over 19

Most Helpful Guy

• im not desperate so no.

What Guys Said 7

• The idea of "fat" varies from culture to culture. I find in America that what is considered "chubby" is like "really fat" by Japanese standards.

I have dated some girls who were a bit heavier and maybe a bit fat by my standards, maybe like Kate Winslet kind of figure when she was in Titanic.

Some of them were really nice and I enjoyed my time with them. One of them was a historian and had the most fascinating things to teach me about history. I found though, over the course of years of dating, that I really have a thing for very skinny (but healthy) girls.

I find those kinds of girls with longer limbs, longer neck, abdomen, not quite as much of an hourglass, small breasts -- they seem to be a turn off to many guys since they might consider them lacking in feminine qualities.

But I took figure drawing and found there's plenty of femininity there in terms of skeletal structure, fat distribution, etc.

Most of all, with a very skinny girl, you can hug them so close and so tight since there aren't big protruding boobs in your way.

• For me, i wouldn't say its an impossibility. plus you also gotta define "fat". a little chub or chunkiness or a belly doesn't make a person fat. there are thin lines between all of those. Fat, i believe is when all of them, from head to toe are combined by one person.
    "Fat" girls can date almost as easily, but many tend to lack what is needed nor understand the sacrifices they have to make. Oh by the way, last poll i read somewhere, its more likely for guys to be serious with a "fat" girl, than with a "skinny" girl. true talk.

• I would never be in a relationship bc I'm not attracted to overweight girls and I have high standards I know. But I obviously don't think I'm better than them or anything, everyone just had their preferences and standards

• I can be emotionally attracted to a fat woman, but not physically. So I don't want to get in a relationship because eventually I'm either going to run into problems or I'm going to have to tell her to lee weight, which I don't won't to to do.

• i would date a fat girl

• My girlfriend is a bbw

• Are there any girls who ever date a shorter hairy guy?

What Girls Said 3

• Big girls need love too!

• Considering there is fat girl porn, even with several obese women... like bbw porn, I'm guessing some guys would. There's this thing called chubby chasers, it's guys who love big girls.

• I know my boyfriend never would