Guys, is it attractive when a girl has a "bubble butt"?

Okay so I'm only 15 but my friends always tell me when someone is staring at my butt and I'm not sure if it's because it looks bad or if it's attractive, and honestly I was never really self conscious about it until high school where everyone has to point out every little detail that you may or may not like

by the way I don't have like Kim Kardashian ass, but for some insight I guess: it probably sticks out about 4 or possibly 5 inches behind and I could probably compare the shape to like a small soccer ball, like it's round I guess I dunno XD also I'm 5'2 so I feel like that adds to the awkwardness of my ass. So anyways sorry for the long description, just thought it would be easier to tell or not since I don't have a picture

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Bubble butt is not attractive to me. . . if anyone cares about what is attractive to me.

• That's cool, everyone prefers different things

• Well thank you, I know people who act like that sometimes and of course it's annoying when people insist that you love every inch of them so I try not to be like that

• You are using your brain. Most excellent! :)

What Guys Said 15

• Not to me but a lot of guys seem to love it.

• Well you don't have to like it, I'm just asking for a general opinion, if you don't like it I won't judge :)

• Bubble butt is the most attractive type.

• Good to know, my mom is always telling to show off my ass more and I'm like: MOTHER, NO.

• Sounds like it's probably a perfectly fine one and nothing to worry about!

• Coolio, the one downside is that my friend grab it a lot lol

• Nah I'm fine just as long as they're not like grabbing it 24/7 "lol

• Nah, I like a normal-sized, pert butt.

• probably a really nice phat ass. thats why they stare

• My friend teases me all the time because my butt kind of like "jiggles" when I walk, it's really noticeable when I wear yoga pants lol

• oh, must be nice. im sure yours is nice as well ;-)

• Thank you lol

• it's all about the booty. embrace the booty

• Nah dont worry dude guys like bubble butts

• You bet you ass

• Bubble butt make me erect in only 1 sec lol

• Oh.. Well someone has an ass fetish lol, whatever floats your boat XD

• I haven't found a good boat yet😂😂😂😂😂

• Mmkay

• nothing to worry about, if its in leggings or tight jeans, its gonna be hot nonetheless.

• because you are attractive. If you would look bad they would not stare at you.

• I always feel like people are like: why is that potato staring at me? Lol

• From your description there is absolutly nothing wrong with your looks. Maybe not all guys like it but a lot certainly do. I think you are too hard on yourself.

Think as it this way:
      Do guys also stare at a really fat girl that much?
      Do you or any other girl stare at a really ugly guy? Or would you after look after a guy you find attractive instead?
      I don't think this happens that often.

• True..

• It is def a turn on for me! If you had a picture it wouldn't hurt

• Oh definitely attractive. As long as it's not like Kim's or bigger I'm good w it. A lot of men like it.

• Yeah Kim's ass is just unnaturally huge, I mean big butts are nice sometimes but the took it way too far

• Don't even worry about it. You'll be fine, as you get older nature will take its course as far as developing the rest of your body into the nature intended it to be.

• Mmkay, will do

• bubble but, bubble bubble bubble butt...
    repulsive in my opinion. All you need is a round soft butt... not some massive ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ

• lol take a pic, wait dont ur 15
    are u skinyy with butt, or fat
    but butts are all the talk these days, gotaa have a ass

• I guess I could classify as curvy? Like I have noticeable boobs and hips but I do have a slightly softer stomach, so I I'm kinda like a mix or curvy and chubby, I don't know if that considered "fat" I didn't think it was but if so oh well lol

• Yeah, I'm definitely not skinny lol, I'm just saying I'm not like obese just chubby

• dsnt count then :(