Please answer as honestly as possible, am I fat?

So my mother has been telling me that I'm fat/chubby/heavy since I was 12. It had been an emotional roller coaster and some days I feel as though my mom is wrong, but others I wonder if she really is right. My friends are too nice to answer brutally, so I'm turning to strangers on the internet who could not care less about my feelings. Tell it as it is ladies and gents. Am I fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• no way, you are in really good trim shape.

fat is relative, I think your mom has fat eye balls or something. maybe she needs an eye doctor... or she is projecting her own insecurities on you. Please turn in your mom and Walmart and get a replacement or refund, there is something wrong with how she is treating you. I hear there was a recall some time back on moms.

Seriously, I'd get some family counseling cause if she is treating you like that, and doesn't realize she is hurting you emotionally, then you are going to need some help to see and realize the damage she is doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mope.

What Guys Said 20

• Uh, no, not fat. Nice and healthy looking, I like it

• A little on the chubby side but not fat at all.

• you're not fat at all lol. How can anyone think you're fat if you have such a flat stomach. You actually have an ideal body. Not too skiny but definitely not fat either.

• Not at all

• Looks like all your fat goes to your ass and thighs. Can't say because of those leggings.

• you dont look fat at all to me, you look great

• No, you look nice

• WOW, no you look great, actually really sexy ;)

• not even close.
    but nice phat ass though ;-)

• No but even slightly. Legs maybe a bit chubby but still not fat.

• mmm, mmm, mmmm looking good 👌

• Go not look fat. Maybe not toned

• not at all

• Your not fat

• no you look good

• no fat

• What? fatt? You look good my friend! Dont listen to that bs you look very good!

• your not fat, you look healthy!!

• yesm.

• dont suck in ur stomach

• No you ain't fat at all😃

What Girls Said 8

• Nah. I'm scrawny. I know you really don't like this word being thrown around but you're womanly. I'm boyish. So. Many. Clothes. Flatter your shape. Goodness. Can I be you?

• Talk to your doctor about it if you're so worried.

• You're so thin! Not unhealthy thin, but thin. Your mother is out of her mind.

• No you are not fat, you look a healthy weight. Ignore your mother.

• newp honestly

• You are not fat. You might want to workout a bit and eat healthier but you are in pretty average shape

• No you aren't fat

• Nope, your not.