I've never really worn high heels, so do I look alright in my first pair or do I look silly?

I've never really worn high heels, so do i look alright in my first pair or do i look silly?

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• you just look uncomfortable in them which I understand as it's your first time

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people said that, but yeah :P Im just not used to heels

• Show All
    • I'm sure I will :) I'm not usually a hels person, but I like the way they make me walk

• Go for it then.
      Rock them heels

Most Helpful Girl

• Your face looks like its been photo shopped, but in answer to your question yes you look okay.

But if your going to pose for the camera i would suggest your cross your legs when standing, and dont stand with your legs wide apart it gives off the wrong impression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, but I did downsize the image a few times. And thanks :)

Hmm I guess. I never really thought of it that way tbh :/

• what size heels are they 3inches?

• Nope, they're 4 :)

What Guys Said 12

• You will need some practice standing and walking. Look kinda uncomfortable in the photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing. However your body language seems to suggest you are awkward and uncomfortable.
    Relax, heels are an irritant but when women wear them men notice - and when women realize how much power their sexuality has over men they'll rule the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! And I guess I'm just not used to walking in heels lol

Ahaha thank you!

• I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yiu look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • your looking good

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purely Gorgeous. Your perfect in high heels

0|0
    0|0
  • every woman looks silly in high heels

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty and look good in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks very hot!

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Why thank you!

• Rate my legs, pic is on my Profile page. Message me if you would like, cause I think your sexy!

• Looks like you are having a hard time standing on them, and you also might walk funny with them on. And you could have chossen a better pair those look ugly. You on the other hand do look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • suuperr :))

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You look alright but my first pair of high heels were wedged they were A lot more comfortable and you can get some good height without having your good in a weird angle and less possibility of tripping.

0|0
    0|0
  • u look awkward in them be confident girl :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha someone else said that too :/
      I think I'm just not used to standing in heels tbh