Should I be physically self conscious?

Should I be physically self conscious?
I tried posting a second ago but screwed up. I'm just wondering if I should be self conscious about my looks. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• think about what your saying. Why SHOULD anyone be self conscious? You look fine and healthy bro

What Girls Said 2

• No worries, you look fine.

• Ok. Then it must be myself, and that's why girls don't tend to talk to me. I'm kinda introverted.

• I personally hate it. It frustrates me quite a bit. I lost 70 pounds and thought I'd be able to talk to girls better with less weight on me, yet I don't know how to flirt, so I try to be myself and it doesn't work. Everyone is always telling you to be yourself also.

• I understand your frustration, I was pretty shy myself. Keep your chin up tho, you're cute and congrats on the weight loss. As you said, be yourself, and I'm sure with time good things will happen. Best of luck!

• You look great :)

What Guys Said 2

• Conscious of what? Look just fine.

• You look avarage dude. Be confident, it is the key.