Girls, Do you find younger guys more or less attractive?

• more attractive
    26% (17)
  • less attractive
    74% (49)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Not too young, but yes. Since I was young I always wondered wtf I'd do when I got old and would be expected to date guys my own age who all look horrible haha. Lucky for me people think I'm much younger when they see me, and this cougar thing is in right now.

What Girls Said 12

• 30 - 40 is more attractive, although I have been attracted to younger guys and guys my own age group. The younger guys always seem so indecisive and inconsistent. Whereas older guys are more mature in the sense that they know what they want. They also seem more confident and capable of talking to women of their interest. They don't always stand around and wait for the woman to initiate so that they don't have to.

• 35-45ish. This is the sexiest man age

• Some are very attractive

• Less

• a lot of people say im average on here. Could it be because im a younger guy (17 years old)?

• I gotta say a lot of young guys are VERY good looking. But theyre only good to fuck, nothing serious.

Id rather date an older man ;-)

• I love younger guys <3

• All the crushes I've had (including when I was 13) have been ages 25-40..

• Less

• Well I have to say younger purely going on the fact that my boyfriend, aka the man I find most attractive in the world and want to be with forever, is younger. However, he's only 11 months younger than me. As I'm only 20 too much younger and we're getting into some illegal territory :')

My relationship aside, I'm not much for older guys generally either, I'd probably consider anyone more than about 3 years older than me too old for me to actually date because I feel pretty young, and while I've had casual celebrity crushes on guys older than that, in reality I know I'd always be far more likely to go for someone around my own age.

I think about the fact my Dad was 18 years older than my Mum and it boggles my mind. The idea of dating a 38 year old to me right now.. just ew :s

• less... they r not like a real males yet... my man is 56 and he looks better than many in their 30s

• More attractive but I would not date someone younger than me

• Physically attractive, maybe, but older guys are definitely more likely to have the whole package.