Fat, chubby, or curvy?

I see a lot of questions about far girls, chubby gurls, and curvy girls so I was wondering where I fall in. I carry most of my weight in my thighs, butt, and chest.Fat, chubby, or curvy?

I do not wear this dress in public by the way. It was the only thing I had though that showed the outline of my body. I stick to a-line dresses and clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think curvy is really a size, literally just means having curves. You can bet a curvy skinny girl our a fat skinny girl. You're gorgeous! Not skinny but not fat either, perfectly healthy looking and you have curves :)

• I love people like you who can tell the truth but don't feel the need to be insulting about it.

• Ehh well people who can't do that are insecure and just trying to push others down to uplift themselves. Personally I wouldn't take their opinions as valid, I know many people exaggerate the supposed "bad" qualities in people when they're not loving themselves too much! I've certainly been guilty :/

What Guys Said 35

• I consider curvy to mean having curves defining a medium or large bust, mediu, or small waist, and medium or large hips (but not a fat ass - this not directed at you). So I do not consider you curvy. Depending on what your body actually looks like under those clothes, and how you define it, you would be fat or chubby. Interestingly you cannot get even a hint of the extra weight from your face in your profile picture. It appears there that you are normal weight. And very pretty. Keep up the effort on losing the excess weight. I hope you reach your goals and wow the guys.

• That looks like fat

• Fat chubby and curvy all mean the same thing did you know that

• Says the gym rat who posts pictures of himself in his underwear.

• That's bullshit OP. Healthy food is cheap as fuck. Can eat a healthy diet on a budget easy. And a response to your immune disorder I'd reply with..
      http://i.imgur.com/dl09rDa.png

You just contradicted yourself by telling us you a nursing student and saying you don't have the money to eat correctly YET you are saying it's because of an immune disorder. You do have the ability. You're just too lazy and don't respect yourself enough to want to make a change.

• @ConsultantIsBack I have seen curvy women who are not considered fat.

@Taywallee16 I have personally heard some gym rats shame people for not being fit or even their idea of what fit is.

• After a close examination of the body, I conclude, that the body in question is... fat.

• Chubby but not fat! :)

• I think the only thing that saves me is that I have a defined waist 😅

• Not really, you look good even otherwise! Just make sure you don't veer off into the 'overweight' territory!

• Congrats, you're all 3!

• You are curvy, and you look great!

• All curves and look great

• You look chubby and beautiful. :-)

• guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl, your looking faaaaabulous :D
    seriously tho, your body looks very hot and attractive.

• definitely chubby but with curves in all the right places. and if that booty is big then you have it going on 👌

• Not fat
    Chubby is the word
    A little bit of toning will make you look hot

• You look good

• Vhubby

• I'd say you're chubby but that's fine. I love your size.

• Chubby

• I like your body it's pretty and despite what people say I like your waist (:

• Curvy babe

• You are pretty.

• Curvy and sexy! Nice legs!

• Curvy. Really hot tbh.

• thats waht i call lovely i love ure waist is it a pic of what ure wearing now

• Not fat, normal.

• judging by the arms i would say fat.

• curvy if I can see properly. difficult to say with this outfit.

• chubby

• I think you look fine! The curvier/thicker waist looks great in my opinion :) by the way do you mind I drop you a message? :)

• fattt

• Nice! You're the type of woman that I like, not fat, not skinny, just right, in between.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• you are overweight.

• You're fat.

• Chubby. Getting close to fat but not there yet.

You still look nice though, but that outfit is not very flattering. You say most of your fat is in breast, thighs and butt, but your midsection looks pretty wide, so I don't know if it's your clothing choice.

• It might be the clothing style. I feel peplum gives a more "widening" effect.
      I still think you look pretty though.

• I don't wear this dress in public because I agree it's not flattering for me. It's the only thing I had that showed the outline of my body though. I wasn't about to post a bikini pic on here.

• Ask your doctor is you're worried about it.

• I'm not worried about it. I know I'm slightly overweight for my height and I'm working on being healthier. This was purely to see how people reacted to my body.

• Why does it matter what other people think. It's YOUR body.

• Curvy, you're very pear shaped and I love it!! :( Ugh! I wish I had your hips.

• Are you kidding? You're gorgeous!!

• I have like no shape at all lmao. You on the other hand... Jennifer Lawrence

• Just give it time, I had no shape at your age either, I filled out more when I was 16ish 😊

• you're curvy/chubby

• Not what you want to hear but you are overweight. Is ok, nothing that you can not solve

• I know I'm overweight. I've gone up and down my whole life because of various reasons but I am working on it.

• Curvy

• chubby

• Looks like fat

• I would say chubby.

• Curvy ❤️

• You're chubby, but not in a bad way. You could probably start exercising to lose a little weight.