What would you rate me on a scale of 1-10 compare to every single male in the world even male models I don't want a pity rigged scale?

• 0 the ugliest piece of dumpster garbage I've ever see probably more filthy than NY garbage
  • 1-2 hideous
  • 3--4 below average could only get an ugly girl
  • 5-6 average or above average
  • 7 Typical attractive next door guy
  • 8 hot!
  • 9-10 like really gorgeous handsome hunk to a model

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your between a 5-6 in that picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to shave off your cranium fluff and get some beard going on. Also, your clothes contrast too much with your skin colour. You need like pastel and pale shirts. And you could probably use some eyebrows.

Also, get some muscle.

• I can't I have a disease where I can't grow hair anywhere. And yeah I could just put a brown paper bag over my head and get a good body right?

• I do but it regrows back like that its so little now though even less than one i took that pic its mostly just vellous hair now I actually like like this instead before it was the most random spots in weird patches that was actually worse at least this way now looks more even.

• At any given time that you want to appear attractive, that hair needs to go bro. It looks like you don't take the slightest bit of time to groom yourself. And it's ok to groom yourself a bit mate, you gotta make yourself feel comfortable and confident.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2