Is my booty too big or nah?

we were talkin about it at volleyball 😂 I'm on the right Is my booty too big or nah??

Most Helpful Guy

• You booty looks a little big but not in the wrong way because a big booty like that is what most guys want on a sexy girl/woman. Even I love big butts like that because those type of butts are the best ones in my opinion. Don't worry about all the negative opinions on that because they would do anything to bring you down. It's best for you to embrace the type of booty you have and mainly love yourself for who you really are every single day. Keep up the good work with everything that life is giving you. "It's My Duty To Love Big Booties."

• Thank You so much for the MHO. I really did enjoy giving my opinion on this topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks great :3

What Guys Said 41

What Girls Said 9

• Here come the creeps!!!

• Please don't post pics like this as you're under 18 and a majority of men lack the morals to not hassle you.

• I bet a bunch of dudes aren't gonna see under 18...

and say a lot of random shit...

or some dudes will see it and just do it anyways and maybe even use your pic for other shit --.--

You lucky you anon chicka.

• I can be the one guy that is under 18 that gives an honest and un creepy opinion.

We are out here😀

• @Nw5394 Yes yes!!! you guys are most welcome :) reply away!!!

• I was the reply saying it looked great, well rounded and toned. i can't remember if I was anon or not

• It's okay, it's probably like the same size as mine. No offense, but you have really short legs compared to your upper body O. o.

• you both have great booties!

• I'm more concerned about the girl with the black eye.

• "Cough cough"
    Underage 😮😶

• Not at all it's in proportion with the rest of your body, own it.

• Loooooking foooor attentionnnnnn byyyyy askkkking aboutttt thingssss peopleeeee areeeee sureeeee tooooo complimenttttt youuuuu onnnnnnnnnn!

• She's cute :3

• Someone's being a jelly-fish :P

• @hotstuffSRD wtf