Guys, is a birthmark like this (portwine stain) a big turn off?

I have a birthmark that covers half of my leg from the knee to foot. Looks like in the picture. I try to cover it with makeup, but I get sick of it. Guys, do you think its a major turn off? Be honest please. I'm going to get treatment, so there is a hope I'll get rid of it.Guys, is a birthmark like this (portwine stain)  a big turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a big turn off or dealbreaker - It is like anything, you will notice it then as you get used to the person it becomes less of a thing in youir mind - I think everybody is insecure about something and are convinced it is a huge issue making it a much bigger thing in their own mind than what it is in reality in other peoples' minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no guy but i honestly find it beautiful... it's just unique, i dunno. i find anything unique beautiful.

What Guys Said 4

• I had a girlfriend who had one covering half her face.
    She was so beautiful. And not in spite of the mark, but because of it.

I know you hate it and are self conscious about it. But I find these characteristics drive me crazy.

• i don't think it's sexy, but it definitely isn't a turn off...

accept it and own it while you have it. if a guy can't accept you for have a birthmark like this then he isn't the guy for you and shows you how shallow he is.

if you really want to get rid of it go ahead.

• You should get the treatment.

• That's not a major turn off anyway. It's absolutely OK. Don't feel shy to wear short sleeve sleeveless😃 . at least you are normal, I have really hairy body, go figure 😞

• You can get laser or other treatment to remove your hair for good.

• Laser or photo). I think I do look creepy sometimes). by the way it's not on my arm, it covers my leg :)

• Okay so it's more simple because it would have been difficult to hide it by always wearing full sleeves.😃
      I have furry arms like Robin Williams and I ALWAYS wear full sleeves , even in hot sweaty summer 😞😠

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a part of you. If someone doesn't like a part of you is that person really good enough for you?

• It s fine with me
    Don t worry :)