Does remaining topless affect breast size or shape?

In holidays, when i am in my home, i wear only shorts or skirt and remain topless because its comfortable. Only my sister or mom stay at home (my father is abroad), so i have no problem. When i go for college, i stay in a room where all my roommates are girls of my age and we are mostly topless in the room. will this affect the shape of my breasts? Has anyone of you experienced sagging of breasts because of remaining topless.

Most Helpful Guy

• damn that sounds like heaven.

My hypothesis:
    Women who wear bras are more likely to have saggy breasts.
    Why you ask? The bras are meant to hold the boobs in place and push up bras push UPwards while gravitational force from the earth pulls downward. The natural force of gravity and the push up bra going against the grain is only causing further damage to your breasts.

Let your boobs be free as much as possible, the more you wear bras the more saggy your boobs will be. In the end i;m pretty sure they are more likely to retain their shape when you get older.

• make up is also toxic and decays the natural beauty a woman has over time if they continuosly apply it. At least i think so

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it has no such effect on breasts lol
    What size are you?

• sorry, i forgot about the questions and didn't visit gag for a long time. my size is 34d. r u sure that i has no such effect on breasts. do u have any personal experience.

• Well, for me it depends on the situation. if my bro or father come home ( both of them are abroad), i wear clothes. otherwise i have been topless from even before i started developing breasts. i posted this question because my breasts are little bigger than my friends' and i was scared that it was because of being topless. what's ur size?

• Mine are 44C

What Guys Said 13

• Actually, what can cause sagging is wearing too tight of a bra. Some of the bras that push your tits up can weaken the breast tissue over time, leading to sagging. You want to wear a bra with wide straps which is the proper size for you... That's about all I remember. Remaining topless is probably better for your boobs than always wearing a bra. Or at least a bra with moderate support.

Don't sweat it. And in any case, any sagging that occurs will take decades to show.

• Recent studies say that wearing a bra doesn't prevent sagging breasts later in life. It's all genetics and habit. The best you can do is maintain a healthy weight and avoid tobacco.

• I have never heard of such a phenomenon - Bras and tight clothes alter the natural shape of your breasts for the duration of the time you are wearing them, the breasts go back to their natural state when topless or naked.

• lol no

• It depends on your breast size.

If they're small it won't make much if any difference but the larger ones will sag a little because the weight of them stretches the skin above them

But it is a good thing to let them out for a while

• I don't think it affects your breasts at all. Also, I wish more girls were like you lol

• Lol no

• No idea... some people say that breasts are more likely to sag

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0