What are the best foods for a good skin tone?

Okay I got confused, didn't exactly mean skin tone, more like quality of skin, the best skin tone in my opinion is that orangish one like those people on jersey shore lol

Most Helpful Girl

• So you basically want a orange looking tan? It's got nothing to do with food if you're comparing it to Jersey Shore. They must go to tanning salons or use tanning cream/spray tan.

• I am already south Asian, I don't want to get darker lmfaooo

• Yes exactly, thanks, will look into that then, how often to do it and best products out there?

• Use body wash and a loofah (like a scrubbing brush designed for your body) and vitamin E moisturising cream. Wash body, scrub and put cream every single day

Most Helpful Guy

• Tan 5 times a week baby

• Dude its me vnmc, I am already south Asian , if I tan like that, I'll only get girls who think I have BBC

• Hell itd be even easier for u, Just keep usong tanning bed 5 times a week Duh

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• water... and lots of it

drink it until you're pissing clear. it's what the body uses to repair skin.

• carrots, and maybe slurpies