How much weight do I need to loose in order to look good/fit? Here's a pic?

I do go to the gym 4 times a week and do treadmill and weights but am I really fat right now? A few people said yes so here's a full body pic And how much weight do you think I should plan on loosing? And where specifically? And how

And no rude answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great, I'd suggest weight lifting to continue toning and improving, make fitness a lifestyle, good luck!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... but you need to tone!

What Guys Said 15

• Not "fat", but a bit chubby in the tummy and thighs. Still looking pretty good.

• I don't think you need to lose much weight, if any at all.
    Just work on toning your body to look fit.

• You already look great. Continue exercising for your own health. You won't regret it.

• I wouldn't fixate on numbers but keep up a fitness/health regime - You look fine

• you are not that fat. But if you want to lose some weight you also need to have a low carbohidrate diet.(with little sugar, soda, alcohol, junk food, etc) Just going to the gym and eating bad food will not let you lose weight.

I lost 20pounds in 6 months a couple of years ago and maitained my weight by permanently changing my diet.

If you want to know more u can pm me or search on youtube for these documentaries:
    Fed Up 2014
    Sugar Crash - Documentary about Sugar and Disease (2016)

• Not fat, but you definitely need some toning... like those thighs of yours and a little off the stomach. How long do you do cardio? It takes at least 20 minutes before you start to burn fat.

• I think you already look pretty good

• If your mind is set on loosing some weight, then go with whats comfortable, try 1 to 2 pounds a week to avoid stretch marks and loose hanging skin, it allows the skin to reform back to its previous shape, if lost to fast then it can't reform and spring back, which is why you see with those who lost large amounts of weight in a short period have skin that looks like tongues

• You already look fit

• You are hot

• I think you're really cute and sexy, you don't have to lose weight

• I think u don't need to ! u look great and hot

• You look good now.

• wow you look great :)

• You don't look fat more like average weight.

• bout 5-10 kg for your body but there's nothing you can do about that train-wreck of a face

• Loooooool you can't even really see my face but okay lmao 😂😂

What Girls Said 3

• What is wrong with your body? It looks completely normal. Don't compare yourself with the unhealthy anorexix models in the magazines. You should not loose weigth. If you want to get more toned or muscular, just go on in the gym and you will the result.

• How tall are you? It matters.
    5'0 - 110
    5'1- 115
    5'2- 120
    5'3- 125
    5'4- 130
    5'5- 135
    5'6- 140
    5'7- 145
    5'8- 150
    (If You're any taller than this, which you don't look it, then add 5 pounds per inch. You should weigh no more than 10 pounds above what was said )

• Not fat at all :)