Why was Hitler preserving A. And trying to finish B?

by the way, pure Aryan never meant blond hair and blue eyes if u look into it. It was the bone structure.

So anyway, pure Aryans preserved in India, traveled from Europe to make an isolated civilization and this is supposed to be the most beautiful race and purest form of genetics and European women go there and pay tons of money to be impregnated by their genes 😅😅😅

A. Aryans
Why was Hitler preserving A. And trying to finish B.?

B. And these are the people he wanted to finish:

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're biased and purposely selected pictures to make one seem unattractive and the other group attractive.

• Actually based on the actual classification I read, I myself have Aryan roots lol but my point is it was stupid to glorify it so much and people are brainwashed so much even now. I read a report about German women going there to be impregnated by them to have their features, some rare people do have blue and green eyes too though 😅😅😅

What Guys Said 2

• hitler was a master of propaganda, the aryan race was just a part of that. because he knew how tight the jewish community was because they believed they were the chosen people. so if hitler could make the german people believe they were the master race it could help him to unify all germans under one reich and one fuhrer.

• Hitlers ideas had no basis in any form of logic
    Your either a fool or a troll