Guys, Should I start going gym (pics)?

Guys, Should i start going gym(pics)??

Well basiclly i dont want to be a beg or anything but im wondering if i should start going gym because my friend told me That i NEED to go to the gym and tbh i was a little offended.. because i know the way she said it what she ment..😩😩so not gonna lie my feelings are kinda hurt

25

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• First things first, our opinions don't matter - It is how you feel, going to the gym is a health or toning thing for most - Is this something you would like to try? - If you are happy as you are then fine - If you would like to try gym then give that a go - Whatever makes you most happy.

• Not necessarily to the gym but I strongly suggest working out one way or another. Running for like 20 - 30 mins per day will be a good start.

• Diet and the gy and you should look great.

• You look thick and sexy. I like the way your body look. I know being black that I like a healthy thick woman because you have curves in the right places.

• yeah, you look like your body would have an amazing figure if you worked out a bit more. you look sexy now but give it a couple months in the gym and you'll be sexy af.

it's also good for your health and self esteem

• Yes, go to the gym, but because being fit is awesome! Don't be self-concious, and not ask us about it. It is good to be in shape to run well, to live freely.

• Yes it may be a good idea

• You're body looks nice, but working out is good for your health

• I scrolled past the pictures because the answer is yes. Everyone should start going to the gym if they aren't already. No one's body ever looked worse because they decided they should put effort into looking better and being healthier.

• You look amazing how you are.

• Diet first. When you lose the pounds you 'd like to lose, then go to the gym

• Yes you should

• You're not fat. You look good, but working out is just healthy anyway.

• yes going to the gym would be good for you

• Couldn't hurt, love.

• Yes obviously

• Well I wouldn't say you need to go to the gym you look good the way you are but going to the gym is good for anyone of any fitness level it keeps you healthy so it's all up to you and how you feel but don't go because you are worried about how you look because you look fine go to stay healthy like anyone would

• Toning up does no harm, anybody can do that but I mean eating healthily is much more important. In short, I'm sure you are beautiful the way you are. Remain healthy and you're all good :) by the way do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• Okay i see.. feel free to drop me a message

• Thanks. Just followed you, you'll have to follow me first :)

• Start by eating less. Then go to the gym to work out and tone up.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more