I think its so disgusting how older woman think they can touch me?

When I just turned 17, I enrolled in an private summer school for a course. This private school was located in Ontario. The principal or one of the main counselors of that school, came into my class-room and touched my face, from my Chin. This counselor was a woman in her maybe 40s. She did it without permission. There were 6 other students in that classroom, and 1 teacher. This happened in the summer of 2013. I just let it pass, but it depressed me and negatively impacted me in many other areas of life.

Also in another incident, a fat old woman in her late 40s grabbed my hand at some camp.

And this one was the worst, a woman that was 35 kept giving me attention (disgusting because i am 19 but look younger) and she asked for a hug in front of my parents, and gave one. At some camp.

• its so disgusting when older woman can think they can touch guys without permission
  • its so disgusting when older woman can think they can touch guys without permission.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I remember you. You posted a question similar to this a while back

What Girls Said 4

• you said it... that's disgusting

• You need to report this woman. And tell your parents. I have a son and I would want to know.

• It's disgusting is anyone touches another person without consent, not just older woman.

• I agree. Nobody should be touching u if u aren't close enough to do all that. And touching your chin? That's very intimate.

What Guys Said 2

• Not disgusting, but definitely inappropriate. I would report it.

• Well that's a loaded poll. None of that sounded like it was done in a sexual manner but that being said I'm not a big fan of being touched by people I do not know.