(Please no hate comments) How do I look?

(Please no hate comments) How do I look?(Keep in mind that this was taken right after I woke up, no makeup, hair not brushed, unwashed face, unwaxed eyebrows.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Very very pretty especially if you just woke up. You got natural beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're sooo pretty especially if that's without makeup. You're lucky that you have naturally nice skin and that you don't need to use a lot of foundation on it.

What Guys Said 23

• That's extremely attractive if that's how you look right when you get out of bed.

• you're pretty :)

• Thanks. That means a lot coming from a person that is as attractive as you LOL

• Oh so no one has a certain type they like? Every HOT girl likes muscles? Oh ok didn't know that and say I don't find you attractive I'm not hot? Yep your right every hot girl likes you if they don't their just ugly and jealous they can't get a guy like you.. Yeah totally

• @Jessiebe lol why are you so dramatic

• I love the natural look - Super cute

• Very pretty.

• Naturally very cute! Don't even worry especially at your age!

• You look fine, you're pretty.

• you look better than most do when they wake up... nice lips too. very perky

• Single 😶?
    😂 LOL
    You're beautiful

• your looking very attractive and cute

• You look very pretty

• 👌 Very beautiful. I love the natural look.

• Duck face, you look below avarage for a Minnesotan girl. I guess you are from Turkey. They are very insecure about their looking.

• Lol I'm Italian. Well when a girl gets called ugly how do you expect them not to be insecure? But yeah thanks so im a 4/10? Or.. Cuz you said below average.

• Well for one people like you saying that I'm ugly is one reason why I'm depressed.

• Nope, you are not. Don't be so depended on other's ideas. Gnoti Seuton) isn't this one of your Latin proverbs?))

• You look sleepy.

• You are too young.

• I'm 14 but how is anybody too young to be attractive?

• You don't have to have sexual thoughts about someone to find them attractive. Like with my little brother I have no sexual or romantic feelings for him (because that's just gross , sick , and messed up) but I find him to be attractive even though I don't see him in that way.

• Its not the words, it is more of the cultural scare that people have. I teach school, and have to be super careful not to say the wrong thing or I could lose my job. I remember this one day, a girl about your age asked me the same question, the principal was near, and said, "don't answer that." I didn't because it would be professional suicide to even answer that question. The correct way to answer it is to avoid answering it.

• U are so pretty ! u don't need any makeup

• very pretty

• actually alright probs like 8\9 out of 10

• You are very pretty

• y'all know she said she's 14?

• You're cute. You don't need makeup 😊

• Pretty 😃

• You look great without all that stuff im sure you don't need to put it on

• And how old are you? I'm 15

• Thanks and I'm 14

• But ya know I'm ugly so I get if ya don't wanna

• Pretty decent in my opinion

What Girls Said 11

• girl if u woke up like that then i think u look great!

• If you are like that right after you wake up then LUCKY YOU!!! XD you dont wanna see me when I wake up lol

you are pretty so don't worry 😊

• you're cute

• "Please no hate comments" when you ask for an opinion on how you look
    Lmfaooooooo geez
    If someone doesn't like the way you look, don't take it personally or ask online.

• No I mean it's fine if someone doesn't like the way I look I just don't want any comments like calling me a "ugly bitch".

• You are very beautiful :)

• Beautiful

• you're cute

• You have really beautiful features.

• Very pretty <3

• The fact that you put " I woke up like this no makeup or brushed hair" just shows you want people to say "omg you look sooo pretty when you wake up omg" your an attention seeker everyone can see it here lol your average looking in my opinion and I'm sure you fixed your self up abit I can tell

• Lmao I put that there because I know I don't look that good in my photo.

• And thanks average is nice.

• Very pretty