Is my hair too long? Should I cut it or just give it a trim?

My friend tells me that my hair is too long and that I should get a haircut but I'm not too sure. She tells me that my hair is always in my face and I look like a murderer (lol). And I'm starting high school in mid August and she wants me to try something new I guess. And I also have some split ends. Should I get a haircut or just a trim?

• You should get a haircut. (suggest a type of haircut in answers)
  • Just get a trim. Other than that, you're good.
  • Keep your hair the way it is. No need to cut or trim it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• just get a slight trim

What Guys Said 5

• I think it looks great. Don't get it cut or trimmed unless it bothers you in some way.

• Dont cut it, just curl it! Curls would look great on you. Try some new hairstyles while you're at it

• i think your very pretty and will look good with either long or short

• Just trim it 😃

• Very good

What Girls Said 4

• i think it looks great as is =]

• You need to get a trim just to keep it health, but it's not too long. Does your friend have trouble growing her own hair out?

• She has naturally curly/wavy hair that can get frizzy and poofy so she can't grow it out too much I guess.

• Then she's jealous. You need to trim it because I can tell the ends are fragile and split, but you're hair really isn't overly long.

• The length is nice, I just say get a trim if you have dead ends. Personally I haven't cut my hair in 2 years and I really need a trim!

• It isn't that long at all, but if you have split ends you should trim it, it'd be and look healthier that way