Is my hair too long? Should I cut it or just give it a trim?

Is my hair too long? Should I cut it or just give it a trim?
My friend tells me that my hair is too long and that I should get a haircut but I'm not too sure. She tells me that my hair is always in my face and I look like a murderer (lol). And I'm starting high school in mid August and she wants me to try something new I guess. And I also have some split ends. Should I get a haircut or just a trim?

• You should get a haircut. (suggest a type of haircut in answers)
    15% (4)8% (2)12% (6)Vote
  • Just get a trim. Other than that, you're good.
    38% (10)27% (7)33% (17)Vote
  • Keep your hair the way it is. No need to cut or trim it.
    47% (12)65% (17)55% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• just get a slight trim

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think it looks great. Don't get it cut or trimmed unless it bothers you in some way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont cut it, just curl it! Curls would look great on you. Try some new hairstyles while you're at it

0|0
    0|0
  • i think your very pretty and will look good with either long or short

0|0
    0|0
  • Just trim it 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i think it looks great as is =]

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get a trim just to keep it health, but it's not too long. Does your friend have trouble growing her own hair out?

0|0
    0|0
    • She has naturally curly/wavy hair that can get frizzy and poofy so she can't grow it out too much I guess.

• Then she's jealous. You need to trim it because I can tell the ends are fragile and split, but you're hair really isn't overly long.

• The length is nice, I just say get a trim if you have dead ends. Personally I haven't cut my hair in 2 years and I really need a trim!

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't that long at all, but if you have split ends you should trim it, it'd be and look healthier that way

0|0
    0|0