Curly vs straight?

Curly vs straight?

Which do I look better in? My hair is naturally curly and I don't straighten it often but I'm wondering if I should start to straighten it more because I hear most people prefer straight hair

Most Helpful Guy

• For any formal event I would straighten the hair. But for most other occasions I would just stick with the curly hair like if you're going to the club or just casually going out just stick with the curly hair that's just my opinion. By the way in every picture you look very beautiful.❤💘💖😃

• Thank you! Yeah that's what I usually do. I just straightened it for prom and stuff like that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I like the curly look a little more. But that last picture is really good too. Either way you look great.

• The last pic on the bottom looks best. You look so good straight or curly fits you well I. am impressed by your looks.

• Straight for sure!!! You are a total 10 with straight hair.

• I'm not a fan of curly, but I prefer you with curly hair, which means you look gorgeous with it.

• It looks good as both especially second and third pic. Do whatever you are happiest with.

• You do look a lot better with your hair straight. It's amazing to me how much of a difference it make with your hair being straight. It's the same cute face with your hair being curly but, there is a big difference with your hair being straight.

• Straight

• curly

• Both seem good to me. Curls definitely do look more natural though straight hair is much more attractive in my opinion but that's me. Being unbiased, I say go for curls.

• curly

• I would love to get a handful of those curls.

• I can't decide!! You look fantastic both ways!

• Awh thanks

• You are welcome. I'd say keep it curly as much as you want it's probably easier. Then when you wanna spice things up straighten it!

• I vote straight

• Curly cuuuurlyyyy :D

• I think you're very pretty either way but you look more attractive with straight hair

• Wayyy better in straight

• curly, CURLY! people don't go to jack in the box for french fries, they go for curly fries

• Hahaha okay that's good to hear cause keeping it curly is way less work than making it straight

• Straight for sure <3

• Tbh ur beautiful and u look like u can rock both real good

• perfect

• Curly :)

• it not you, why are you lying us?

• Ciryl is better 😃

• You look hot in with both, changing it up every now and then should work out for you.

What Girls Said 9

• You look good in curly hair, keep using that rather than the other one.

It also looks more fashionable.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• First of all you're gorgeous. I like you in curly best. But straight matches you too. But I still like curly more. So I'd go with curly! ☺️

• you look good in both

• Both are OK. You have a long face, so everything that gives volume to your hair will be OK.

• Curly hair is prettier, because it look more natural

• Straight only straight.

• Curly <3

• Curly 😍 omg you've got beautiful curls. You look good with both though.

• You're so sweet! Thanks :)

• you're still pretty with both hair style