What should I say to the person waxing my eyebrows?

I've come to the realization that I need to get my eyebrows done, but I've never done it before. Has any guy here gotten their eyebrows done and know what to say? I'm would hate to walk out with feminine eyebrows so I need some advice. Thank you 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell them you want to keep your natural shape but want it tidied up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure they don't go too thin. Thin eyebrows tend to be more for females. Just tell them to clean them up a little.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her to just groom it a little but keep it thick. Also, I'd go with threading instead of waxing because with eye brow threading it's easier to just clean it up a little bit whereas with waxing you risk getting them too thin.

• Just a trim maybe. You look young I think you'll grow into them perfectly at like 24 25

What Guys Said 3

• You look like kelly Jones of stereophonics, its not done him any harm so leave them as they are. Or try trimming them down yourself first with a trimmer before going in a salon to get them done.

• İts okey

• Want real advice, men don't get there eye brows done