Girls, Am I attractive? why do I get so nervous around girls lol it's not like I never seen vegs lol its just lately getting really nervous lol. ?

I got out with girls a lot , but I get really nervous, and girls touches me a lot but some how I'm really nervous damn never happened to me before until recently.. sorry my rank is not high enough to let you guys have A or B options

Whyyy anyone here can explain? It's like I'm scared of women's l

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No... and you logged in from the wrong profile

• I was in a hurry to sign up , profile or it doesn't really matter is it

What Girls Said 3

• you def got the good looks, its fine, just breathe and relax when you talk to girls or when they touch you/ talk to you, probably you're just nervous of how they think of you, or whether you're good enough, hot enough, and similar thoughts, remember just relax and breathe slowly

• heeeey... you're using a Girl's profile... earlier a girl asked about you saying that you were her crush... it's so confusing?

• Stfu just answer the question 👌🏼

• lol probably him too from a girls profile

and asker, thats real smooth... thats exactly how you get someone to answer your questions

• @Red7336 😂😂probably you too lol take notes

• Dont you be any nervous at all cuz you're hot girls should be the ones who get nervous not you