Hooked nose, I hate it?

Hooked nose, I hate it?

My mom and father both had beautiful, small, sharp, up turned noses. But, I has this fucking hooked, aquiline nose in my teenage due to hitting it many times. What do you think, should I need to have aesthetic surgery in the future?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you all say so? My best friend mocked with my nose also people look at my face much more in the metro. I feel like they think hmmm what a big and ugly nose. I will cut those fucking bump in there in the future.

• Show All
    • It is easy to tell you. You have an up turned nose.

• My fucking god dude...

Most Helpful Guy

• That ain't a hook nose, it's got a bump. This is a hook nose

listsurge.com/.../image-11.jpeg

A hook nose does look bad, but a bump is acceptable. Besides, guys with turned up noses look like feminine turd burglars.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, I think turned up smal nose and symmetrical beard can make any guy handsome. I'm 21 and still don't have beard too. I just want to fuck my genetics.

• Show All
    • @DooMguy hahahaha. Kurdish originally.

• @ RaggaMon Air is free? Not for non-jews it isn't. They will eventually find a way to make you pay for the air you breathe. Actually wait a minute, do you know about the canned "fresh" air people buy? The jews were behind that

@ Asker Kurdish huh? Sounds good to me. So your cousins are out fighting ISIS then? How many kills have they got?

What Girls Said 3

• Big noses look good on guys if it matches your face. It makes you look more masculine. I actually prefer it to upturned noses which I feel look kind of girly on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... its looks fine

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, it is down turned. I regret to not be more careful. I had a small up turned nose actually. But, some heavy things hit it and the bones and cartilage are fucking weird in teenage.

• I like your nose :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate it. If I had been living in Nazi Germany, my nose would be a strong reason for killing me for a SS))) I don't have this fucking nose genetically. I'm happy that it will not be seen in my children.

What Guys Said 3

• I think noses are the most self hated objects in the universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal :D

0|0
    0|0