How does this girl look?

How does this girl look?

Most Helpful Guy

• By opening her eyes and letting light fall through her pupil, so as to let it be picked up by the retina and then interpreted by the brain.

What Guys Said 15

• The glasses aren't all that flattering, but I feel she is cute, she has a wonderful complexion, I know that seems an odd thing to notice, but it would seem to me she is not only attractive, but she is this way without a lot of makeup, which means to me she will stay looking young for many years to come, which will be appreciated more and more as she ages. :-)

• glasses don't really suit her face. i think her face is somewhat narrow and the glasses are very wide. but i think she is cute

• Dorky... im loving it.

• Normal

• A very cute nerdy look

• She's pretty

• She looks very nerdy and tomboyish, but personally I don't have problem with it. :)

• Average and innocent

• She's pretty

• You look a bit weird cause you're so young but at the same time your look is more typical of an older woman because of your hair. I would take off this glasses and let hair grow. You would look much better with long hair, honestly.

• Kinda cute

• Cute :) :)

• thats a girl?

• I think you look cute.

• you are ugly

What Girls Said 5