Guys how do you feel about hairy women?

Dont mean or rude im being serious. I started taking hair vitamins and it made all the hair on my body grows back faster. Im naturally hairy, i shave my legs, pits, "girly area" , arms, knuckles, and my face (not with a man razor relax). but hair on my back, my shoulders, my chest and my stomach. these hairs are small and light but still really visible but its impossible and im scared to shave or wax those areas bc it'll grow back darker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my opinion would obviously be biased because even I am in the same boat and the difference is that I am a man, a really hairy man , so it makes the hairs more worse. Your hairs will be small soft sorse and fuzzy and not much actually visible , not real hair, being a man I am cursed with real coarse dense fucked up actual hairs all over my body and I look like a caveman.
    I actually don't mind "hairy " girl as you call yourself. Infact its unique and sort of cute.
    It's crazy when it's excess on a man. Imagine pubes growing all over 😭😞
    I am waiting for my death 😃 only that will free me of my suffering😂 prey for it soon

• fr my grandma is 62 and still hairy lmaooo we'll never be free and get to experience what it feels like to have silk against your skin

• Still being a girl you have way way less amount of hairs. See you got hairy genes from your grandfather and father. That's why I will never marry, why torture some woman with my fucking hairy body, and why reproduce and leave back fucked up hairy kids?

• lmaoo

Most Helpful Girl

• ok first things first, hair is easily treatable. not a deal breaker at all if you stay groomed.
    waxing won t make your hair darker, quite the opposite.
    you can bleach your hair also. (are you tanned? if so that would help too)
    and finally most importantly we have laser.
    start now I am serious.
    I did it and the results are satisfying.
    also for your face do electric.

• i have a laser gun i do use it on my face only my face though but it takes forever and light bulbs aren't cheap for decent one. im gonna be honest im afraid to go and let someone else help me with the hard spots. bleaching.. I don't know mayybee i like that more

• my aunts and my mom have done it but the said some patches have grown back bc they took hair and nails vitamins whuch im on at the moment. not for nothing the treatments aren't cheap. im not afraid of the burn im afraid of letting them touch me and look at me

• ow so start when you re done with your treatment.
      as for seeing you and touching you it s no biggy if you trust the person.
      start doing basic stuff there (eyebrows nails waxing etc..)
      then start laser underarms
      and see the results
      when you get used to her it will be easier.
      note that there are a lot of hairy people in the world. you re not the first nor the last.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't mind it on those areas. Main thing I find difficult to like is hairy legs, hairy pits, and hairy upper lip. I don't even think it's such a necessity to do your knuckles and arms.

I have a female friend from India who has very dark hair and more arm hair than I do, and also some back and neck hair showing when she wears a dress. She's still gorgeous, and is often pursued by men left and right.

• i love when a girl doesn't remove ALL of the hair on her body. its probably there for a reason! trim it up if you got an out of control jungle and you feel uncomfortable. i hate when i hear a lady say "like, bikini waxes are the most painful thing ever! but thats the only way guys want it..."

• Shave everything

• Hair is natural, it might URL me a bit, but I am not going to force you to do something about it. I can only tell you what I feel , rest up to you.

• Wax those areas repeatedly over a period of months, and they'll become thinner and lighter.

• i personally don't find hairy women attractive. especially since i cut my leg and stomac hairs off with clippers cause i can't stand the hair

• It's gross, they should do something about it like wax it or singe it or get it lasered.

• I do not like facial hair on a women. Body hair on a woman is a turn on for me be it armpits, legs, belly, private parts, arms etc.

• No comments.
    Why don't you seek professional help?

• It depends in the girl. If she is beautiful, pale and brunette, I would tolerant that. I think it is

• Stop shaving your girly area 👎

• why i need to its too hair to just leave it

• boyfriend might throw on it if i left it natural lmaoooo

• Sure it's does not get hairy enough to make him do that

• nothing :/

• Hairy ain't problem to me

• Little bit of hair never hurt nobody ;)

• I'm really sorry, I don't mean to be rude but i want to tell you the truth, no man is attracted to a hairy woman, but every woman in the has body hair so don't feel weird or anything just shave it

• 1d

The only place I do not like hair on a women is her face (exception being eyebrows and eyelashes). Anywhere else is fine. If she was as hairy as me would not bother me

• If they are small and light and if you shave its no problem for me :)

What Girls Said 0