What do you think?

How old do I look, what would you guess my personality is like and where do you think im from? 😊What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• In answer to your question a young 21/22, you look stylish and confident without being too much so, I get an arty vibe of you - First place that came to mind was Canada.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorgeous! I'd gyes that you're fun and laid back

• by the way do you have more pictures of your hair? Your hair is pretty, I may want to copy it :P

What Guys Said 8

• I'm going to guess 19? You seem like a sweet person and you have beautiful eyes. I'd say you're from Czech?

• You are pretty and you have very beautiful eyes, you look like you are in your early twenties, as for your personality i would guess that you are a nice girl but maybe be a little touchy and you look European

• You look fine. But don't dye your hairhair and eyebrows. Grow it out. Don't make up so much and start to doing hiit. I give these advices all women. I think these can make all women naturally beautiful)

• Cute face and u look like u have a cute personality someone who likes to laugh and have fun really good quality's

• great :o

• you look like a 7 y\o boy
    are you like a cancer survivor or something

• You're a really sick person. Cancer jokes? Really? For your information I have been battling anorexia for 3 years now and at my worst I cut it short because it was falling out and since I didn't have much strength or energy it was easier to care for. Its taking a long time to grow back but it in mean time, I like it short.

• Judging by his username he's just a troll. Ignore him.

• Your profile shows you're 18-24.
    And to be honest the way you look doesn't always Define your personality. And I think of a lot of people made a comment someone say you look really busy and others would say you look really nice so I don't know what to tell you.

• U look gr8

What Girls Said 2

• You are a cutie :)

• 25? Something like yst