Guys what do you think of belly hair?

My friend is upset because she has a little around her belly button. She shaves it constantly but feels like she's going to be judged. Is it a big deal? Is it like a major turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little? Common and not a problem at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a much more common problem than girls will ever let you know! So it's nothing to worry about.

My only suggestion is to tweeze the odd hairs rather than shave them. Shaving them makes them show again, even thicker and darker, but too shallow to shave. So tweezing is a better idea. Plus, if you tweeze for long enough, the hair follicles eventually scar over and 'give up'. I know some people wear concealer on their body, too. This is a solution for a day out in the beach.

What Guys Said 16

• I would try to use a no no but im sorry but any body hair on a woman is NOT sexy at all. Personally im a guy and even i dont like body hair on my body so for me i would expect her to care about the way she looks as well.
    PS I know I posted it publicly but I don't care

• It's not a big deal and actually it's quite common, especially for girls with dark hair.

• Shave it, shave everything

• I wouldn't imagine it is a huge issue for people

• I'm a guy and i shave mine off, I already have too much hair on my body.

I would say a majority of people will find it unappealing. I think hair removal cream will last longer and work better than shaving it. I've never personally used the cream myself though. It's the easiest and cheapest without getting laser hair removal done.

But In the end it's all up to her if she really cares about what others think

• Shave dat shit

• Not sure, What if it's like a forest there, so to speak xD

• It's manly, she should wax it or lazer it.

• It is more common than you think. Personally do not worry about it. There are people who like that and I am one of them.

• I mean i dont like it but i wouldn't make fun of her for it
    As long as its just like a little bit and we aren't talking chewbaca

• It's not a big deal

• Well, it's not a turn off but I have a belly button fetish and if I'm gonna be licking a woman's belly button I don't want hair in my mouth but besides that it's all good.

• No big deal

• big deal

• lol kinda

• It's sexy it's mere fuzz why the hell does fuzz bother you girls 😠😠😠😠😠

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel uncomfortable and decide you want it gone, there are loads of options to remove it or minimise it.

Shaving, waxing, tweezing, hair removal creams (note that this is really just a more expensive form of shaving), laser, ipl, bleaching, epilating and etc.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Most don't care, if she shaves it you can't see it or can barely see it anyways.