Am I too pale :( ?

am I too pale? people keep telling me I'm extremly white. Should I change my hair color? Most people tell me to dye my hair red cause it would compliment my milky skin.

So, what do you think? (and am I attractive? could you rate me out of 10?)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell when you stand right under a bright light and use a filter lol?

• there's no filter

• last question: do I look like a girl who is not confident with her look?

• Yes, otherwise you wouldn't change it so much xD.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are beautiful
    The question here is what do you perfer? Me i perfer pale skin so i went blonde to lighten up my yellow self. And in the summer i go to a dark color so my skin have color. So its all on preference

What Guys Said 5

• no. and that is a somewhat sad question :/ don't worry about such things. there is no right amount of paleness. be confident and not so selfconcious. some might like woman with darker skin and others might find you extremly hot. but what does it matter?

• No pic

• You are very attractive, 10/10. Too me there is no such thing as "too pale", I don't discriminate.

• would you still find me attractive if I told you that I have brown hair and brown eyes?

• Of course I would still find you attractive🙂.

• pale women are hot i would probably give you a 10 if i saw you.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0