What would you rate me? Out of 10?

What would you rate me? Out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people subject themselves to this?

• Curiosity. I do not value the anonymous opinions of Internet strangers but it is still interesting.

• Fair enough, I'll try to satisfy your curiosity even though my opinion won't be valued.

I was really going to rate someone I'd have to see their body first. "She has a nice face" is what female friends tell guys when they try to set us up with piggies. What they don't realize is that some guys value a nice bod more than a nice face, so her face doesn't even matter as much; even with a guy like that a fat girl could do alright if she also has giant tits though. So I need to see your whole bod first. But based on my personal tastes, and only a face pic I'd say not good. The dandruff isn't a big deal, everybody gets that once in a while so whatev, I hate piercings but at least that one isn't too ridiculous so no big deal, I don't think you could have chosen worse makeup of lipstick, why? see: http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Grimace

On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being physical perfection and beauty, and 1 simply being human but difficult to look at, I'd rate you as a 6.

• Great smile though!

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute lipstick/10

Seriously though like we are way too old for this. What's up that makes you want to post things like this on a site as putrid as this?

What Guys Said 13

• Do you want honesty, or just someone to tell you that you look good. I can give you one, but not what I think you want.

• 3-4. Don't like the makeup color and look big.
    You seem to really like your look so be happy.

• You look very friendly and have beautiful eyes.

• 6/10

• 1-2/10sh

• You are stunning looking. Look like you have a wonderful personality. Enjoy being yourself.

• pretty face.

• 3 to 4. Hard to tel without a body pic, but facially...

• Tbh looks like a guy dressed up as a girl

• four.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3