Have I been a pretty girl my whole life?

I know as an adult I get that a lot.

But even when I was young, 11-12 years old, I remember one of the guys said I was the best-looking girl in my class (aww).

Another guy who used to bully me once got called into a counsellor's office and when she asked him to say something nice instead of saying something normal like, "I think you're a good person," he was like a little shyly, ".. I think you're pretty.."

I sometimes wonder if I was really *that* pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention seeking much?

You're the prettiest girl in all the land! I'm so utterly jealous of your pink question mark face and funky haircut, how do you cope being so drop dead gorgeous? I couldn't ever hope to be as pretty and attention dependant as you are oh great one...

What Guys Said 14

• This question serves no purpose other than to gain attention and confirm what you already assume to be true anyway.

• You have probably been pretty to a lot of guys.

• Lmao, You do realize most shit people say in councillors office is bullshit right?

• Sure. But then when we went to class too he was acting weird.

And I saw him do a double-take once when I let my hair down.

Tonnes of situations like that.

• I mean I've said much worse shit than that to get away soo I don't know

• u ha e awnsers to ur own question

• where is ure pic

• You probably were, and if you were when you were little, then you probably are still

• #trollattemptfailed but if not show your pic you sexy pink anon

• I bet u look at your childhood pics and finger yourself to them, u narcissistic pedophile

• who cares without a picture

• True beauty is on the inside...

Just kidding.

The more important question is, how long is it going to be until you get old and ugly?

• no ur prolly average at best

• Where's the pictures, prove it.

• And then you got old and ugly, right?

What Girls Said 5

• Thank you OP. For expressing how beautiful you are to all us people. For being so humble about it. Please do share more about something we dont care are about!! 😵💁🏽

• What kind of question is this?

• What's more important is how you feel about yourself rather than what others tell you.

• I hate these type of bragging that I'm pretty people give me attention stupid questions

• You probably weren't. You sound like an attention seeker, not a nice feature.