I'm really that ugly?

I think im a 5 or 6 out of 10 tbh. That's whay I always get rejected by girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly and if you think that then you have confidence issues... but I don't know, there's lots of reasons you can get rejected. Its not always looks that get you rejected and if it is then thats not even anything to be offended by, everyone likes a certain type. We all have people who we dont feel any attraction to at all even though there's lots of other people who will. you're just paranoid.

• Why do I keep getting rejected then?

• I have approached women and nothing happens. I am ugly according to this. Girls like goof looking guys. I'm not one of them. Unfortunately.

• I just told you you're attractive... but ok ignore that lol. Maybe thats your problem, you only want the girls you can't have

Most Helpful Guy

• Change your attitude
    Looks isn't the problem
    I'm also a 5 out of 10 but I can still impress girls so hit the gym, be confident and positive :P

What Girls Said 5

• You sound stupid.

Post a picture of yourself, we don't have to get into your profile and check for your display picture out.

• If you think you're a 5/10, then you are a 5/10.

• If thats your profile picture you are not ugly and I give you 8.5 compared to what you think of yourself

• You're not that ugly at all! Not even close!

• im a hot woman who looks like the hottest movie stars and i get rejected by about 95% of men...

• lol thats a lie.

• men treat me like shit too.. wtf.. thats my point..

What Guys Said 3

• what a shit question. Post pic otherwise stop moaning.

• No really

• Not really😃

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more