Have you ever asked a "Rate me" question before here on GAG?

If yes, how many times?
If more than 3 times, why? It's pretty obvious that you're going to get the same responses you got the first you asked the question lol

Do do you think you'll ever ask a rate me question?

if you had to rate yourself, what number would you give yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I admit that I find it a curious phenomenon - I think there are several different types of "Rate Me" questions - If answering the question, it is wise to look at the question then read the comments and replies the asker makes to try to fully understand the mindset of the asker who may be in a not so obvious insecure place, I have often seen very slim girls getting harsh answers who turn out to be recovering anorexics.
    I wonder is it a young person phenomena who grew up with the internet because I notice that the 10/15% or so of users who are over 30 rarely ask "Rate Me" questions and tend to answer looking for any hidden insecurities as if talking to a younger relative, reaffirming and advising that there is more to life than looks. It is an old cliché that "Beauty is only skin deep" and that personality/behaviour are a much more important measure of a person.
    Your other question no I have not asked a "Rate Me" question. My ratings, I give two ratings against the whole male population maybe between a confident 6 and a low self esteem 4. In my own age range between a confident 7.5 and a low self esteem of 5.5

• I do not need to ask a rate me question to know I am too ugly to date. 😞

• No, but a blue anon used one of my pics and made a rate me. Creepiest ego trip ever lmao

• I have, I posted a nice chimp picture and asked to rate me.
    Gosh, Clarisa, this was the only time I received dozens of compliments hahaha :D

• Never. Don't want to show my face or body here. Not comfortable.

• Hahaha... no... not at my age, besides it would not go well!

I would probably go a 4 on the high side if rate myself.

• nope never, i asked a question that do i look in better, with beard or without beard. but didn't asked for a rate

• I haven't, but I did consider it one time. I didn't do it in case I would regret it later. And I don't intend to post one at all on this site.

For your last question, eh... probably a 6/10.

• I did once. Not many people replied. It was only because I was extremely bored anyway.

• Yes, a couple of times.

• No I haven't and I wouldn't as I know that i'm the most beautiful person in the world.

• No.

I don't know. I doubt it.

9.5

• Not yet, but I might give it a try sometime.

• I have never asked one (I'm a little too shy to to that) (:

• I am a 10+ and I am the only 1 that needs to feel that way. Dose not matter what others think My life is between my ears my thinking actions feelings all of my life is looking back at me when i am shaving LOL

• Yes I wanna say two times? I wish I hadn't though. Made me depress with all the lies.

• Thought about it. But I always decide against it. I get plenty of looks from girls in real life so I don't really need extra security to make me feel better

• Once more than a year ago. I'm thinking about doing it again at some point, although I kinda hesitate, even if I go anonymous. Someone might remember me, even if I've slightly changed after a year.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• No, never not one. I don't know, I don't like putting a number on someone so I'm not sure if I'd like it being done to me.

• Never asked for a rating but I did ask how bad do I look. :D Only did it once, then another about if I looked better after losing weight, and then the last one if I looked my age.

• have i =nope
    will i=nope
    0/10

• Nope. I have enough live friends that can rate me if they like.

• I have not, no. I have a good idea of what my appearance is :)

• Nope, never. Only like 3 people on here know what I look like.

• Never asked one nor do I plan to.