Girls, would you feel safe if this guy was your boyfriend, and you were lost with him at night in some scary forest?

And this guy was protecting you, as he was your boyfriend?
Like you guys went hiking in some forest, but got lost at night in it. It is a creepy forest, rumored to be haunted, and with unexplained missing people lost in it.
Like your phones had no signals , and you had no weapons...
In this type of forest at night, lost:

This guy was lost with you, and you 2 were lost. And he was protecting you..

would feel safe and protected, or would u still be scared?

• Yes, I would feel safe if that guy was my boyfriend, and was protecting me in a scary forest at night
  • No, i would still be really scared
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• <3 _ <3 I can't breath

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't be fucking scared of some freaking forest.
    And the guy would be probably more interested in finding a mirror than "protecting" anyone, not to mention I can protect myself...

• "And the guy would be probably more interested in finding a mirror than "protecting" anyone"
      LOL funniest thing i read in a while.. nice

• No forest is scary so yeah.. Can't say that I would give many fucks. I'm not really into pretty boys either. Srry...

• I think I'd be freaking out a little either way

• yeah id feel safe... and god that guy is sexxxxy as hell. who is he?

• Yes Yes Yes!!

• I would feel safe if the person I was with had knowledge of surviving in the woods. Regardless of the persons gender or appearance

What Guys Said 1

• He's good looking, but the question is can he fight though?