First impression of me?

first impression of me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid like an angry diamondback. The only way it could be much worse is if you had a shirt on that said "I'm a fuckin feminist".

Overweight? Check.
    Skrillex haircut? Check.
    Unnatural hair color? Check.
    Leopard spots: added bonus.

All of which positively screams that you'd be someone I want nothing to do with, on any level, for any reason.

I could be wrong, but I'd rather miss out on meeting someone cool than interact with an angry, militant hatepig.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Punk" was my first thought & I like that style I think it's cool. I love when people express their individuality through their style, that's so rare nowadays. I think most people are just cowards and prefer to stick to the mainstream. But that leads to everyone looking the same and how boring is that..😪

What Guys Said 12

• Circus clown/10

• hauhauhauha true

• I probably came off as a dick with that comment, but you do come off as trying too hard to be different. There's so many girls today that bury themselves in piercings, tattoos, hair dye, and dark makeup that they all end up looking the same - counterculture becoming popular culture. I don't like looking exactly the same as everyone else either, but there is such a thing as being carried away.

• Not trying I just dont care what people think. get bored and shave my head.

• Very pretty and interesting - Love the hair yet your face is really cute

• "Avoid". My first thought. No idea why. But I'd avoid you in person i guess.

• What the fuck

• You look badass with that hair style and color. The piercings are awesome also. Like how you are not afraid to be different. You look like a fun person to me.

• You like experimenting and probably have a different outlook on life.

• when are you returning to the hairdresser?

• haven't been in 3 years

• lolol I actually like my hair to be honest its different a lot of girls look all the same

• good for you that you like it. it looks horrendous though :P

• You're soo very hella super beautiful. You truly are

• Aggressive...

• Creepy

• Pretty cute :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• Not afraid to try a new look

What Girls Said 9

• Childish, Free Spirited, Creative...

• i like your hair

• Love the hair. r u punk? and u should get more piercings if u like them u would look hawt with them

• Why? Why you doin that to you? tellme

• Meh... I like your hair and helix piercings, but that's about it.

• really not a fan of your hair tbh..

• Girl has mad swag

• You scream trouble, but it may be because your hair is blue, shaved on one side 🤔 and your piercings. The rainbow chocker makes you look 1% friendlier though 😊. You're pretty too.

• You seem very punk