My eyebrows are too close to my eyes, should I get them trimmed, if so, how?

Here are some examples I could find, My eyes are very similar to guy 1 but brown

• Yeah, fix them, it looks yucky
  • Not a bad trait at all
Need suggestions and good ones on trimming eyebrows from the bottom, I want that hooded eye look like Siddharth malhotra and burak oscivit, u know medium big almond eyes with hooded, I have the skin but its covered with eyebrows
@elissadido, since u seen them, if I trimmed from the bottom by like a mm, would my eyebrows still be thick enough or look gay? Consider that my upper eyelid is completely lifted at this stage, so half my eyebrows literally covery eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• its a manly thing by the way

i dont really remember but it has something to do with getting females attracted to you and making you look manlier and more appealing
    and high eyebrows do the same for women

read that somewhere

and it looks good in my opinion, no need to trim or go through that hassle

• Looking manly is almost a sin in today's feminist world if u want to get laid tbh

• Why would more girls fuck sean o pry than guy 1 and 3 who are also male supermodels and they fanfasize more about Ian sommerhalder than Paul Wesley (2nd guy) though they are co actors. Because looking manly isn't attractive, I am sure

• And it's not a source of all my problems, I look ugly as fuck anyway right now but I am working on it and I think I have potential. Between 25-40 as a bachelor I wish to have a healthy sex life because sex correlates with happiness and a release of endorphins as well which boosts your self respect and moticates u to keep going further so I can be progressing in every aspect in life. 20-25 is the age when the hormones are at their optimum for a male and the best time to make changes

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Leave your eyebrows alone. I'm a hairdresser so I'm telling you as a professional to please leave them alone. I absolutely hate it when men wax their brows. Trimming is fine but shapping should be left for the ladies to do.

• just keep them the way they are

• Nothing to fix. I think you are too critical of yourself.

• No it looks hot that way

• It kinda looks good bushy

What Guys Said 0