Which boobs would you prefer?

• Tiny ones (a cup) really perky
  • Big ones (c-d cup) slightly saggy

Most Helpful Guy

• D and a little saggy. Some sagging doesn't bother me too much. And she will look great in all kinds of outfits.

What Guys Said 11

• Why did you leave out B cups as an option?

• Cause that's the obvious choice everyone would go for, i was trying to comtrast the options extremely and if there's one right in the middle we already know people would choose that lmao.

• I love C and D cups and they are not saggy!!

• i believe all boobs are special in there own way aslong as i can hold them as we cuddle i dont really care about the size as long as they are massive like E's

• Wait so you don't care about size as long as they're big like e cups lol?

• i meant as long as they aren't, sorry i mistyped what i wanted to say

• c and d cups :D

• Big ones 😛

• Real boobs, are my favorite

• Bigger is better

• I like all boobs big and small except fake ones,

• I have seen and played with mostly c-d cups and it is great. I also however have seen and played with smaller ones as well and they are very nice as well. I am a boobs guy and don't mind the size much. as long as it is not humungous then it is great.

• all sizes are hot af, I like bigger though

• I like the big ones like d cups

What Girls Said 5

• Lmfao at b cups being saggy. There's not enough boob for them to sag. Good grief the ideas people come up with on this site.

• There are no b cups even mentioned here lmao

• I'm beyond bored with this topic and your insistence on rating the "sagginess" of other women's bodies OP

• Lol then why do you keep talking about it. I'm not "rating". No one is "rating" simply showing preference there's nothing wrong with that. That's what the site it about, if it bothers you then leave.

• C Cups!!! yayyyyyy

• Mine. D and perky.

• I think c or d cups are nice even if they are saggy.

• I used to hate my small tits, but as I grow older I appreciate em. They are fucking great.

• Hehe that's great :D What makes you prefer them even more? :)

• @Dexamethasone perhaps, do you wanna perhaps go to private messaging? So many comments on this post lol

• Yeah right :P I'm texting you :)