Do you wear a mask too?

Do you pretend to be happy, pretend to be something you're not? Do you not have anyone there for you? No shoulder to cry on, feel like nobody cares?
Feel free to say what's on your mind, what you feel like nobody will listen to, what you're hiding and need to get out.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't say im full depressed but i definitely mask my emotions and out on a show for others when im around my friends, family, or in public yea

• yup, everytime. and no i have no one and no shoulder to cry on.

• Yes I wear a mask you caught me

• This isn't Tumblr. Take your whiny emo faggotry elsewhere.

• I will do what I want to. If you don't like it then go away!
      I'm not an emo either. This is just an emotional time for me right now and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
      At the moment I am am red hot with anger (not from you but you're not helping any).

So why are you so angry? I know it's not because of me but you need to take it out somewhere so why not right. Or do you think I'm "whiny" and you just hate whiny people?

• It's not spam nor is it off topic.

• It is off-topic, since the How Do I Look section clearly has nothing to do with "inward appearance" or whatever BS you came up with. Regardless, I don't care enough to keep arguing about this. The last word is yours.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• yes i wear a mask and almost don't show anything... i suffer in silence

• not exactly a mask but i don't air my insecurities out in public

• Yep. Deeply depressed here. I'm slowly getting out of it now, although it will come back I'm sure. I wanna be that girl that hugs a guy when he cries.

• Do you care more about people then they care about you?

• Have you tried asking close friends or family? When I was at the bottom, I was thinking exactly the same. But now that I started finally doing something, I found myself having lots of support from my friends. Also keeping myself busy really helps. I have no time nowto stop and think about how shitty my life is.

• My family blows me off and ignores me. I can't trust them either. I only have a few friends and some are fake, the others aren't close enough.

• Yup like every time I go out