Do you think im creepy?

Do you think im creepy?

What do you guys think? My friend is a girl. It would explain a lot of things...

I would like to hear from women.
Do I give off a pedophile vibe or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously? i dont find u creepy looking at all.

• i have no idea. that's a messed up conclusion to make.

• 😥 I guess so. I don't know, I was surprisingly pretty hurt by that. Not by what she said to me, but by the fact people write me off on my looks. I get it, I don't want to scoop down to that level of discussion.
      But to go out and talk about me and get verification and all, just adds a bit more hurt to the cake

Most Helpful Guy

• You look innocuous enough to me.

What Girls Said 5

• No, not really. You have RBF, which can make people feel intimidated. As long as you smile you should be good.

• You just look like a normal guy

• Lol you look like a cute genuine guy

• Hahaha my friend friends think I'm creepy because I talk to my friend based on how I look. Like I'm not attractive enough to talk to someone... That's kind of how I feel. I also get those same vibes from online dating.

Like you need to be a certain level of attractiveness in order to talk to women.
      My friend is different because she doesn't judge. But how am I supposed to meet someone when I just have to show my face to be thrown into the "friendzone"/labeled as creepy

• No way!! Shut up haha

• Hahaa I'm joking! He's not my twin! I'm an only child sadly. But it would be cool to have a twin. Sorry no internet connection all day. Iceland, you know.

But you're super cute!

• It's the glasses without them u look sweet

• No you dont look creepy personally

What Guys Said 7

• Seriously you look like a normal guy, but I think if you do few changes on your body it will be much better and you will be more attractive.

First of all I think you must grow a beard, grow a beard more than you have on these pics it will suit you well, seriously. Try to gain some weights, buy a smaller glasses or just leave it seriously. Then those stupid people who call you creepy will get shocked ;)

• Not creepy at all.

• Nah, you're normal-looking to me. You're friend is pretty bold.

• Seriously? You look like a normal cool guy. Nothing creepy at all.

• its the glasses. last oic confirmed.
    definitely the glasses

• You don't look creepy at all, those people are probably just trolling.

• lmao had me laughigng ngnggfgnkf

• Haha, she's so gangster