When is it not okay sport a bikini?

I'm 16 years old, 5'3 and 125. I have a trip to Hawaii planned but I have nothing to wear, I've seen some cute bikinis but wasn't sure what the social standards are now, I'm looking for complete honesty. I definitely don't have chiseled abs, but I wouldn't consider myself fat either. Please be honest! Thanks in advance!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely go for it!! I used to be the same way, but the truth is, if you're worried about other people judging your body in a bikini, nobody cares! Whenever I go to the beach, I don't even think twice about people's bodies in bikinis unless the bikini is about to fall off or something. Don't worry about it, rock the bikini! :)

What Guys Said 6

• "I've seen some cute bikinis but wasn't sure what the social standards are now"

What the shit does that even mean?

• if you legit don't understand that phrase I suggest a cat scan because something isn't right.

• Sorry I wasn't aware that there was a societal committee that has come together to form laws that dictate what people can and can't wear in public. I hope they aren't like big brother and snatch me up and imprison me cause I decided to wear a blue muscle shirt with red shorts

it's a free fucking country. You can wear what you want

• 18

.

• Probably in freezing weather, youd really catch a cold, as for weight wise? Until you no longer feel comfortable wearing one

• go for it and wear a bikini

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• If you are confident enough to wear it, go for it! Most people wear bikinis nowadays. :)

• I think in beachside areas its fine to wear a bikini with a sarong around your waist.