Do I have a big forehead?

Do I have a big forehead?

It's something I'm quite self conscious about and people have mentioned it a few times. I just wanted the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes are situated a bit below the usual center-line which gives that appearance, but it's actually quite charming and interesting. It's not necessarily that great to conform perfectly to the human canon. These kinds of deviations are what make you unique, and in this case, uniquely eye-catching.

Most Helpful Girl

• its a little big, but you're very pretty, and thats not "despite" your forehead. That includes it. you're very attractive so don't worry. You could try bangs if its something you really are self conscious about, and i think they would look super cute on you.

What Guys Said 25

• Bigger than average but that's an attractive look you got. I would not worry because most guys won't even notice the size of your forehead.

• No its a perfect head

• I would never had noticed it until you mentioned it

• it is bigger than normal, but I think that's a plus towards your look. You look different in a very good way.

• No its not.

• Yea it's kind of big. So do I, though. I also have an under bite. Lots of guys will like you, though. And there's more to a person than their outward appearance, although I do know that there world can be very shallow. Excuse the inappropriate profile pic.

• Hahaha thank you 😂

• It's more of a fivehead

• Can't tell unless you give me head.

• No you don't, it's a normal forehead

• no it looks good

• Yep
    But I don't think it's something bad
    You're beautiful 🙈 LOL

• No, you're actually really, really hott

• yeah you look like sakura irl.
    still hot af doe

• You do not have a big forehead. Your face is perfectly cute.

• Not really, just a high hair line but you have nothing to worry about, you look amazing

• Just have your stylish cut you some fringe.

• Yes you do. Doesn't matter though

• Yup you do, kinda

• Big or small forehead is not a defect.. We guys don't look foreheads for sure

• I dont think you do, but the angle of the photo might make it look bigger than it actually is

• Holy s*** you are cute.

• No goes with your beautiful face

• it's not that big since mine is a little big too, you look attractive

• Women can have defects and still look good, men don't. If you were a guy, and you had something far from what's common you would be ugly ugly.

• maybe ;)

What Girls Said 5

• It looks fine to me.

• Yes, but you still look good. Try bangs if it bothers you. You look really nice and you have nothing to be self conscious about. :)

• Yes but it looks nice. You're very pretty and there's nothing wrong with having a big forehead.

• It is a little, ya, but that doesn't make you unattractive. You're really beautiful

• You look like an alien but a pretty alien

• Oh... I feel a little upset about this but oh well

• Don't! Im sorry if i offended you im just very honest person. Hirl you're gorgeous and id kill for your looks

• Hahaha don't worry this was the most negative comment I got ahaha and it's not negative at all really. I came here for the truth and that's what I have to take right?
      I'm glad people are honest :)