How can I "own" my butt and not stress about what other's think?

I have a relatively small butt. My body is proportionate but I am naturally slim. I do all I can to hide my butt, long shirts, tying sweaters around my waist, wearing skirts etc. Today for the first time in a long time I wore an outfit that showed my butt and the entire day I had horrible anxiety.. I walked past a group of guys and knew that they were checking me out.. I get checked out by almost every guy I come across, since most people seem to find me attractive but this just makes me more anxious since I KNOW they are looking and I can't help but to feel ashamed and wish I was invisible. When I was still in high school I covered my butt every single day. One day it was super windy and my security blanket (this obnoxiously long flannel) flew up and my butt was revealed *gasp. The guy behind me commented that they were surprised I actually have a "cute" butt and then he said kinda.. we always joked around with each other and since that was the only instance that a guy I'm friends with saw my butt I think about it a lot and hope to god that that "kinda" was just a joke.. How do I deal with my butt anxiety? I just want to be able to wear what I want without having to worry about the hundreds of eyes that greet my ass only to be treated with disappointment. I know it's a stupid thing to worry about but in this day and age where butts seem to be oh so important I just want to feel confident in my small booty even if most guys may think it's unattractive.

www.google.com/url

Here's the closest reference I could find but not exactly
The picture int eh article lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that it all starts within yourself. Who cares if people are staring. It's great that you have a good looking body and you should start by believing in yourself. IF it helps, find clothes that you're also comfortable in. Having clothes that make you not only look good in but comfortable in can ease your anxiety. I understand what it feels like to have anxiety for your butt and being around crowded places. Learn to love yourself and rock your bottom. The only opinion that should matter is YOURS, by the end of the day your opinion matters most. Be more confident by straightening your back when you walk and tell yourself how good you look and believe in the good features you were blessed with, like your butt! It's okay to flaunt what you got but just don't be overly showy where your cheeks are out hun!

What Guys Said 4

• Forget about it. Not every guy wants a big butt. Many guys prefer slimmer girls. At your age I was all about "is she going to outweight me in twenty years?" For a lot of girls with big butts or large breasts the answer was "probably, look at her mother". Of course I ended up marrying a slender woman who treated me like shit :-)

• I've rarely seen girls with a completely flat ass tbh. If you're really that bothered by it you could always try dem squats. in my opinion a skinny girl with a smaller butt is better than a big ass and a big everything else lol. It could be perfectly normal though I can't see it so I don't know.

• I have done squats and many other glute exercises but these only seem to make my butt smaller and tighter or more "toned" not bigger. I wouldn't say my butt is "flat" just very small and I have fairly narrow hips so that only makes it look worse

• I meant my backside aka butt. I've actually been turned down by two different guys (and the only guys I've ever asked out) that I really liked and took a lot of time to gain courage to ask them out and one turned me down because they don't like "model type" bodies and the other turned me down because I'm "too skinny". I don't starve myself or anything, I eat well and don't look unhealthy without clothes

• Thats actually really weird... did you ask out Matt Damon? Haha, by the way message me quick.

• Small butt /boobs are better than being too big, don't you feel so?

• anxiety sucks

• i am good looking but from back hatw it

What Girls Said 3

• Look girl, if guys look, then let them look. It's a good thing, you shouldn't have anxiety about it, you should gain confidence. Boys will be boys. Can't help it. And so what if they are looking just means they find it attractive. Now stop being a nervous wreck, and stop looking for attention and just wear what you want. You were born with your body, lean to except it. Im just being harsh to pass the message. Guys are constantly after me too, I get it. Now you only live once so there's no use of getting all flustered and dandy with this little issue.

• You could like try and turn it around like, they'll check you out if they think you're attractive, beautiful

• Hide a no butt? It doesn't make sense. Just be happy with yourself. If it gets to you that much that it gets you anxious and insecure, then do something about it like go to gym, squat with weights and grow your butt.