Do you ever feel depressed about being average looking?

For a guy, average=ugly
For a girl, 10/10 guy=7/10 girl as society sees it

• Yes
  • No
This is for my school project, please tell me
The poll itself proves men have more self esteem issues than women despite what is portrayed

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm above average in my opinion. I don't know if anybody else sees it that way or not but I think I'm hot! Lol. But I really don't say average guys are ugly. Average is average. Ugly is ugly. And handsome is handsome. I don't bump guys down for being average.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm happy with my average looks! Avoids all the drama faced by supposedly 'good looking' people! ;)

• See, we are average looking people, and we would never know the problems of being attractive, we only see the 'perks' of good looks. If what you said was true, there would be no good looking people in the world suffering heartbreaks, being unemployed, going into depression etc.

• They are a much smaller number in fact most good looking people like that find a cougar/ sugar daddy easily to keep them financially stable

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Originally, no. After reading this question, maybe.

• It makes life easier being average/not attractive.

• Are u kidding me?

• Vancouver is where I live. And when I got my ass grabbed I was trying to get off the bus and it was crowded, I got up from my seat and the area crowded with people were all women. As I was making my way through, I felt a hand squeeze my ass for a good 3 seconds before the crowd was moving again. I think i saw a woman smile and look at me that whole time before that who was within that crowd. This was back in March when it happened.

• And I was running late that day so I didn't get a chance to really look back.

• First what is a so called average look for a person?

• No, but that's maybe cause I'm hot

• That's exactly what I think about it. Average guys are not attractive for any women and these guys are way far from a 10 guy for a girl, much more than an average girl from a 10 girl. I think hottest guys are more 'exclusive' than hottest girls. Conclusion GIRLS ARE OVERRATED by society.

• Exactly I don't get how people don't see it like wtf is wrong with people, they either know it and ignore or they are just plain dumb

• The problem is I don't know wtf is wrong with girls, but AVERAGE girls only find attractive like 20% of men based on looks. It's too weird their sexual behaviour or whatever.

• 20% is a huge number lol, more like 2-3% and not exaggerating here

• Yes obviously it depressed me like hell.