Short muscular guys?

Short muscular guys?
I always wanted to be lean and muscular like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. But, I'm about 1.70-1.71m kind of short I know that. But, I have facial aesthetics, thanks to God. Do I have a chance with a very fit body and handsome face despite my height?

What Girls Said 2

• lol, I looked at this and liked it. At first, I couldn't quite figure out why because I don't like skinny.

It's the happy Trail. :)

• This chest says the opposite... You really need to workout is tragic

• I don't want to be buff. It looks terrible guys in my height. I want to have swimmer or boxer physique.

• The last thing I'm trying to do is to consolate you lmao but I don't think you're that short honestly, and what would a 1,50 girl do with anyone taller than 1,75?

• I don't know. I think it is just being proud of him among her friends. It really looks disgusting. If I had been a tall guy and feel this situation, I would just be disgusted. They think their partners are race horses.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a handsome face then you're good. Most women care about the face more than the body anyway.

• Yeap, I look like Colin Farrel's youth))

• Yeah, and the body can always be worked on. I use to be a twig when I was your age.

• I'm not skinny actually. I'm more like a mesomorph. But, I'm cutting todays to get swimmer physique.