Isn't she lovely?

Her name is Teala Dunn. I'm asking because I follow her on Instagram, & her comments are FILLED with jealous haters. People constantly bash her. So I'm curious to see what people outside of Instagram think of her

Isn't she lovely?

• Yes, she's stunning.
    21% (7)40% (8)28% (15)Vote
  • She is beautiful.
    21% (7)10% (2)17% (9)Vote
  • Eh she's okay.
    36% (12)15% (3)28% (15)Vote
  • No.
    22% (7)35% (7)27% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good but needs to lower the amount of makeup. Don't like her lips in the first picture.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find her absolutely gorgeous! People are jealous because they'll ever be even half as gorgeous as she is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• She is very attractive - I don't know but I think any popular media usage will tend to attract some level of haters - Like if it affects them that much just ignore it - Possibly a bit heavy on the make up for my preference and I am sometimes at a loss as to why people would want to be Instagram famous so maybe our personalities might be different but those small things aside I am sure she has an awful lot going for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her looks. I am going to follow her i

1|0
    0|0
  • she's stunning and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special, she is very customized. Maybe she's hiding something behind that ton of make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't find her attractive in the slightest to be honest. 4/10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Eh, she's boring looking. Her body is nice, but her face isn't the "best".

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • What do people say about her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything from "you act white" to calling her names to "flaws" about her physical appearance... really dumb stuff