What do you think?

I have a really low self esteem and bad body image of myself. I hate my body, mostly my stomach. I always stay away from mirrors because of how much it depresses me. I want a toned stomach but no matter what I do it's not enough. I have a good diet and I go to the gym almost everyday. I wasn't going to post this but I just want other people's opinion on me because people say that you're harsher on yourself and that sometimes what you see isn't what others see. Please be honest with me, do you think my stomach is gross like I do?What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see what there is to be upset or conscious about. It's a normal, flat stomach.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no muscle definition or curves, but your stomach is pretty flat. I don't really see a problem with it. Why would you be so self conscious about it? You don't have that annoying little pouch that I have lol

What Guys Said 13

• I agree with your opinion that people are generally harsher on themselves - I see a good flat stomach in your pics

• Looks fine to me, but if you want to tone it more, pick up belly dancing or hip hop and a martial art like kick boxing or muay thai, both are excellent in helping ton up abdomens, also when your sitting on the couch or bed suck in your stomach for a few minutes then release and repeat for 20 minutes and sit ups help as well

• Girl you look good. Just keep doing what your doing and try to not think good about it. Dont hate your body!

• You look completely fine.

• Seems ok to me

• Looks flat

• Very avgishh

• your a normal young woman i dont see any third arms going so i think you are ok

• you have no reason to worry about your stomach, it looks good. may not be toned and muscular, but I know a few girls who wish they have a stomach like you.

• Whats wrong with ur stomach its totally fine

• Girl I love your tummy. I wanna kiss it lol. I'm serious 😛

• hott

• It looks totally fine, nothing to worry about :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message?

What Girls Said 3

• You look fine to me :) !!!

• Your stomach looks great. Nice and flat.

• It's ok no definition though