How can I improve my appearance and how can I not look ugly?

I know my face is not attractive and I have acne scars. But if anyone could give me advice on how I could possibly improve for example: new hair color, cloth style, different hair cut or if I should wear makeup even.
Please don't bother with the BS "you look fine" nice stuff. I know I'm not attractive so I just want to know how to improve. How can I improve my appearance and how can I not look ugly?
This is me attempting to smile:

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe change the haircut and workout so you can look a little bit more muscular and how about different color eye contacts?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the purpose of initial impressions, physique, posture and facial expressions do play a role. Do you exercise?

As for acne scars, those can be dealt with - there are cosmeticians in every other hair salon, they'll know exactly what to do.

Some women like the tanned look, so the sun won't hurt.

Equally important is your own health, more specifically, the stuff you eat.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok different hairstyle and you should probably get braces

What Guys Said 4

• Basic stuff
    haircut i see you have a thining top maybe try the skin shave on top. get yoru eye brows trimed mate and toss the old t-shirts you need to also hit the gym so you can thicken your neck up

Costly stuff
    Jaw implant to give you more of a square jaw line that will balance out your face. Veneers that will help give you that picture perfect smile. keep the nose its defines you but open those damn eyes!

• 5/10

• U look like @consultantisback if he didn't life lmfaooo he is good looking though

• braces