Could I Be A Model For VS?

This question is mainly for girls because they know more about this stuff, but guys are welcome too. I'd post a picture, but I don't have a full body mirror.

I'm 5'8 and my measurements are 34-24.5-34 (I'm an hourglass). I feel as if my hips are too small, but my waist is small so it might even it out. I'm 135 pounds, but I have a large bone frame so yeah of course I'll weigh more than the average model. I also have broad shoulders.

My face is very close to young Ashley Olsen, so I think I have the face for it. Thanks guys :D.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people sound like they could be a model, but with a pic I could really decide. Even just a mirror shot of ur body- w clothes of course

• I don't have a full body mirror so you wouldn't be able to really see... my body is close to Jennifer Lawrence but I'm a bit thinner.

• How is ur stomach? That is very important for VS

• It's flat but it's not too flat to a point where it dips in.

What Guys Said 7

• In my experience, self-descriptions are usually unreliable. If yu look as you have described, you sound very attractive, but it is impossible to say whether you have model looks without seeing a picture.

• Thanks, what I said is pretty much what it is...

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Either you post pictures of yourself so we can accurate judge or face inaccurate judgements.

• 135 pounds... aren't VS models like 110 max? hell, 85 lol

• No lol, tall girls couldn't weigh that much. VS models are normally 140 max, Kate Upton is like 150 tho and she's not that tall.

• The ones around my height are 125-140 (with a normal bone frame)

• They are overrated anyway.

• Bone structure is incredibly important for Victoria's Secret. They even have scouts go to specific countries where the women are known for having the shape. They also need to be tall. If you ever watch them on the runway they tower over the guys.
    Also, a 34-24.5-34 is not an hourglass. You're more on the thin side. Hourglass would be at least a 36 bust and hips.

• The hourglass doesn't mean having bid or small hips, it means your hips and bust are the same while your waist comes in. Jennifer Lawrence is an hour glass but has a small bust and hips, yet her waist is very small. When men think of hourglass they just assume girls to be thick or fat... but that's stereotypical.

• Exactly, that is what people think of when they think hourglass figure. Who do you think will be making the decision? Victoria's Secret is run by old white dudes who visualize hourglass as big booty and big boobs.
      That size chart was invented by women to make women feel self conscious.

• Honestly hard to say without a pic

• honestly we would need a headshot and profile shot and then a full body shot (clothes on please) to be able to decide

• Well, my body is the same shape as Jennifer Lawrence's but a bit thinner. I just want to know by the sounds of it tho.

• Sounds good but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say. You would need to send in a pic to the right agent to really know and be 18 at least

• Well obviously I'd have to wait. I'm starting to workout at the gym more than usual because I'm off of school... I'm trying to get fit so when I'm able to do it I won't have to wait as long.

• It's still a tuff gig to get into so best of luck

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• Post a pic of your stomach. You need the right kind of stomach to be a Vs model.

• It would've affected my waist line. I'd post a pic but I don't have a full body mirror :/ . My stomach is flat, but it's not so flat that it dips in so it's pretty straight.