Girls, Body Rating? Pulling off Speedo?

Girls, Body Rating? Pulling off Speedo?

How do you think my body looks? Do you think I can pull off a speedo at the pool or beach?

thanks

Hey, just curious...
Hey, anyone out there, l o l
Hey, anyone else have any thought?
Bump...

14

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer guys in shorts, but that's just me ! and you have a great body 😉

• Thanks. What do you think looks best?

• yup, and don't check all the time if someone's looking at you, swimm like you're all alone for a while 😜 if you see one you like checking you out, smile at her once and then keep on swimming/tanning/idk, if she smiles back even slightly before looking away you may want to go get a drink when she does lol

• Thank you for the advice :-)

What Girls Said 13

• It looks like it's about to fall off. That worries me.

Otherwise, your body isn't bad. Not great, but not bad. You could pull them off

• They are actally pretty tight, how did you mean they looked like they were about to fall off? Too loose?

I am 6 feet and 180 pounds, do you think I need to tone up more? Put on more muscle?

Thanks for your input :)

• I'd never considered before how the buldge there looks, but do you think it looks okay? I think I am a reasonable size

• Yeah, they look good. lol

• Nice body. Funny shower curtain. Put some pants on lol 🙈

• I'd do you =3

• Not sure if a speedo does you justice. You clearly work out, but I think just simple trunks would suit you better.

• Your body looks good but tbh i don't like speedos on guys so wear a short..

• Woah. You can definitely pull off a speedo for sure. Id rate you a 9/10 only because I like to be brutally honest and critical and we all have our flaws. Dont let it get to your head.

• Thanks for rating me 😊 Yes, we do all have our flaws. It won't go to my head, I promise. What do you think looks best in my body and where could you see some room for improvement?

• I think you can pull it off but I personally per

• i think you could pull that off easily, looks good

• Your body isn't bad but speedos look terrible. Wear whatever you want though.

• I prefer shorts but you do look good to me.

• Nice body but don't like speedos on a guy lol

• Damn son! 😍😍😍

• Ur bod is hot, I like guys in shorts tho. Pull the shorts down a tiny bit lower than the speedo tho