What do you think of this girls body?

What do you think of this girls body?

She is a Japanese and a lot of Asian guys said she has curvy body... I think that she is just skinny. What do you guys and girls think ( people that live in out of Japan) she is curvy or thick?

She doesn't have any curves...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• she's skinny with curves

What Guys Said 17

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I think she is curvy for someone of that decent but here in the US she would be STICK THIN. I think she has a great body tho... much like a VS model.

• Thanks for the comment sash:) she is really petite like about 5'2 (less 5'2). So she has flat stomach and skinny legs and skinny arms that makes her look like a vs model. But she doesn't have long legs and super hot face. And she doesn't look like as toned as a vs model. And I've never seen of Asian vs model... Plus she doesn't have a big boobs. She may have 32B. She said "my body looks like a wester girl so I have big boobs and big butt and slim waist... Rhhhhhh!!! I want have a stick thin body!!!" Lmao. to me she Already has a STICK THIN body... (Sorry to complain too much)

• 5'2 You'd normally be fatter, the taller the more stretched you are (I'd know I'm tall for my age). 32B is big for Asians, but here would be average. But actually, most VS models are a B or a C (besides Kate Upton) but they photo shop them to make the bras look better as if they hold up more. They have VS almost all over the world... the US/CAN just doesn't have Asians... I've seen a few mixed Asians but never pure.

• Oh ok. I see pure Asian in Japan all the time. some girls has really big boobs like... Kate uptons' boobs.
      she isn't that big enough to say that "I have big boobs!!"
      I know what you said and what you talking about vs models fixed their body by photo shoot. And Candice ( that blondie one) doesn't have big boobs right? But she is Caucasian and have long legs and long arms... Etc... and the eyes! she is definitely gorgeuos but she isn't that Caucasian. Just Asian

• I wouldn't consider her thick... But I do think she has an amazing body.

• Thanks for the comment Miranda:) I agreed! But I don't think she has an amazing body...:( a lot of Asian guys said I look chubby and kinda petite and normal. but American said I'm sexy, thick and have a big butt...

• Asians have a different ideal than Americans do though.

• Yea you are right😓😢

• She's pretty

• I didn't ask about her face. And she isn't pretty... She has ugly face.

• She's curvy and skinny.

• Very attractive but I love more toned abs but still I think she is great

1 private opinion(s)