Can I model (mostly swimsuit)?

Can I model (mostly swimsuit)?I was wondering if you think I can swimsuit model. I am 5"9.5 and my measurements are 36-24-39. I'm a 32C. If not could I clothes model

Most Helpful Guy

• Why post anonymously AND post a pic with your face?
    Why claim your bust measurement is 36, and then claim to be a 32C, and not a 36C (or any other cup)?

Sorry. Girl in the pic is gorgeous. She can model whatever she wants. She is an unquestionable 9/10, only because I never give out a 10/10.

But this question reeks of nonsense, so I doubt that girl is you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm... you'd be a 34B. I think you have a great body, but not the right proportions. My bloodline is all models, my brother works for Hollister and my mom used to work for Candies back when it was a big thing or whatever so I'm good with this stuff. You're inverted triangle while most of the VS models are more hourglass or the pear shape. You look more like the "fitness" shape because of your broad shoulders. Uhm... you'd be a 34B I think more than 32C but if that's what makes you comfortable then wear it. I think you have a great body, but not the right proportions. If you're really looking to model underwear Aerie would accept you I'm sure so try looking into them, they're a very great and friendly business to work with and it's easy to get into. Have fun on your journey!! :D If you need any info on anything else I would be glad to help!

What Guys Said 24

• Who knows. The girl in the photo is not you.

https://belly.photos/tag/rippedjeans/

• You're pretty with a good look and a toned stomach/body so you could at least get your foot in the door. As far as bikini 32C is a great size in general but for swimsuit probably not enough. Clothes for sure though fits you

• You don't look like a 32C, but yea if you have a decent ass then you probably could do some amateur modelling.

• Question has a catfish feel to it as Zooot pointed out

• omg you are so tappable.

• Nah ain't you.

• you're perfect, suprised you aren't a model already, and you could 100% be a swimsuit model... i know i would buy a magazine to see you in a bikini ;) haha XD

• You could easily do it

• Yes you could.

• You can model anything.

• I've worked with models looking worse than this. You have a very attractive body, you should give it a try!

• Yes definitely.

• yes you can

• You have an AMAZINGLY fit body. Maybe its the pic, distance hand covering but no way you are c cup?

• You could do well modeling both clothes and swimwear

• you could both for sure

• Yes you can model. Sounds like you have a good looking booty too

• Yes :)

• Fake pic?

• no, is my body right for modeling?

• Ok. What about it is not right?

• Mostly they dont have curv.. And u have super sexy curv

• swimsuits or clothes, even lingerie. you have a good body

• Mmmm I don't think so... Your legs doesn't look very long. Honestly I think you're shorter than the height you said on your post.

• O wow sexy woman😃

• hottttt

• Ya u can sexy tall lucky

What Girls Said 6