Are we usually attracted to people who in some way or the other look similar to us?

These are the guys I hate for being good looking the most
and these are the women that get me hard the most

What they all have in common is:
A. Face that is neither on the wider nor longer side

B. Similar eye spacing and cheekbones with roundish almond eye shape

C. Similar jaw structure

D. Dark features

And mines also somewhat like that though not as aesthetic yet in my opinion and I read about this on sluthate so I think this is why I find so many people attractive that others don't and many who are considered unattractive but I think are hot

• You might be getting onto something here
  • Nope. Bs
Votes and opinion?
@jxpxtxr, this makes sense why looks can be subjective to a good extent but still, u have to be objectively at least not too fucked up

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are attracted to similar, some to opposites. I am attracted to opposites.

• Not to opposites , I have mentioned what I mean in the comment above, now think again about the men u have liked

Most Helpful Guy

• I have read several articles about this stuff. I think it's true. We look for similarities and mostly at people close to our own rating scale. In other words, people are gonna be searching for someone in their own league because they will feel more comfortable and have a higher chance of making things work.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you might be onto something. But for me, I'm usually attracted to the 'opposites'. I have green eyes and I'm pale as a ghost and the guys I'm attracted to always have brown eyes and have a slight tan.

• Then u must be dripping wet from the first 3 pics 😂😂😂 jk. But yeah, beauty is subjective. Still I do think if there was someone of the same attractiveness level as these guys but a stereotypical Irish which is what u sound like u would prefer them over them but I don't know

• I've always focused on the details like eye and tan color. Never actually thought that facial structure could play a huge factor, too. Thanks for the insight :)

• Facial structure and shape of features which is basically determined by facial structure plays a much bigger role than their colour in my opinion

• Could be some truth in this, it is said that humans can recognize their kin, or people who are like we are, opposites also attract lets not forget that.

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like every generation would be extremely inbred if we wanted to bone our siblings. I'm sure there is inbreeding from early humans, but seems like we would all have a third leg if this was the case.

• Yes, that is why we date humans and not dogs or snakes.

• nope